Beautiful legs are long and slender – that’s the standard nowadays. How to get them? For those of us who don’t have naturally long and shapely legs, there is nothing left to do but to work hard to get the best legs our anatomy allows us to have. In a matter of fact, it’s not so difficult to have beautiful legs – a little exercise, the right diet and the right cosmetics make this task completely attainable. Here we have some simple, but effective tips to make your legs cover girl legs.
Right shoes for pretty legs
Uncomfortable shoes are the worst thing that could happen to your feet. If your foot doesn’t feel comfy in the shoe, it could lead to painful red spots, thick corns and even warts.
– Wear your high heels only on special occasions, because “living” in them could damage your feet and your entire posture. Moreover, high heels can shorten ankle muscles and make your ankles look swollen. Tight, uncomfortable shoes can also deform and puff-up your toes and lead to articulation inflammations.
– To avoid any trouble, wear orthopedic insoles.
How to make your legs appear slimmer – visual tricks
– If your ankles are thick, avoid thin heels and stilettos; stick to wedge shoes – they will make your legs look thinner and more feminine.
– Long live the tights! Black, opaque tights make your legs slimmer and go with almost everything. If you want to make your legs look longer, choose a panty-hose with vertical stripes. Forget about tights in light shades – they will make your legs look puffier for sure.
Cosmetic care for beautiful legs
- Massage your feet regularly! Use whatever you like – a professional spa series, your favorite body butter or pamper your senses with some aromatherapy products containing essential oils.
- Dead skin on feet is quite unpleasant, but can be fixed easily. Soak your feet in cool water for about 10 minutes. This will make the dead skin soft and easy to remove (use a pumice stone or a foot file). Apply some softening foot cream afterwards.
- Old dry skin is not as visible on legs as it is on feet, but it’s still there. You need to exfoliate once again to get smooth and silky legs. Exfoliating not only removes rough skin, it prepares your legs for a closer shave.
- Smearing your legs with body oil will make them shine seductevily. Even olive oil or almond oil would do. Your feet will look even better if you have a suntan.
Various tips for pretty legs
- To get relief from stress, push the center of your foot with your thumb.
- To refresh your feet drip 10 drops lemon or mint essential oils in 1 liter cold water. Soak a pair of cotton knee high socks and put them on – you’ll feel instant refreshment on your tired feet!
- If you want to have pretty legs you can’t go without basic leg exercises. Squats, lunges, step-ups – the more, the better! Exercise will get your legs in shape in no time, but be sure to increase intensity every week. Another good way to exercise your legs is to cycle. Cycling strengthens your muscles and helps you get rid of fats on the tights.
- Last, but not least – keep healthy weight. You can’t expect to have pretty legs if you’re overweight. The whole body should be in proportion. A big body and skinny legs (or vice versa) is not considered “pretty”.