it’s easy to maintain your beauty for long and prevent aging. Some of the effective tips that help your skin to glow and reflect your great personality are:
• Protect your skin from harmful ultra violet (UV) rays. UV rays causes skin cancer and also makes your skin to age faster with unsightly wrinkles.
• Drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses a day). It is very essential for good health which in turns leads to healthy skin.
• Keep your skin clean. Use a soft warm cloth. Skin does not require scrubbing.
• Take a well balanced diet. Include lots of fruits and vegetables. Improper eating habits can cause depression, weight gain, illness and an overall lethargy.
• Maintain a proper weight because weight gain causes your skin to stretch and as you get older, it loses its elasticity and you’re left with sagging skin.
• Do physical activities for at least 30 minutes per day. Or 30 minutes of vigorous aerobics, or 12 minutes of weight lifting and 18 minutes of walking.
• Always try to be happy and relax. Talk to your friends, family or anyone you like and be in a happy mood.
• Take a good sleep of minimum eight hours. Avoid sitting a lot in front of computers, laptops or television. It makes you tired and may affect your health.